Website Canopy Growth
Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Cannabis brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes
inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
If you love corporate application architectures, enjoy a hands-on approach to creating an application roadmap and thrive in a explosive-growth environment, we have the perfect position for you. Canopy Growth is looking for an Enterprise Architect to drive our application landscape to the next level.
- Create and manage IT architecture models that will allow Canopy Growth to scale its business. Document current state with proposed future state
- Drive data standards with a plan for master data management across a global corporate application landscape with stakeholders. Document standards, communicate to data owners and monitor compliance
- Evaluate application projects relative to application architecture
- Ensure technology objectives are aligned to business goals
- Drive end to end business process simplification through process automation
- Apply information contained within IT architecture to inform business improvement activities
- Advance SOA and enterprise software methodologies
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in IT Enterprise Architecture
- Experience in ERP and manufacturing processes and systems
- Knowledge of end to end business processes and how applications work into these
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts and software development
- Master data management know-how
- Senior-level IT/Technology Infrastructure design and planning professional
- Experience with multinational / global IT infrastructure architecture
- Engineering degree, MBA a very positive asset
- First class communication skills and confidence
This is a full-time position based out of either Smiths Falls or Kanata, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.