Website Canopy Growth
Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Cannabis brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes
inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
Canopy Growth is currently seeking an energetic individual to join our R&D Engineering team as a Project Coordinator. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Software/Hardware Engineers and Project Managers in the development of innovative products, equipment and software applications. The ideal candidate must be interested in working in a creative, collaborative and fast-paced environment. Must be detail oriented, have solid verbal and written communications skills, excellent relationship-building skills and a solid understanding of project management good practices.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to help create project charters and project plans/schedules.
- Create and track schedules, and work with teams to ensure deliverables are completed on time and within scope.
- Assist senior PM in coordinating cross-functional teams in the execution of multiple projects.
- Facilitate clear and timely communications between cross-functional teams.
- Help to identify potential risks and propose contingency and mitigation plans.
- Schedule meetings as needed to keep stakeholders informed, make decisions and move project forward.
- Write and publish meeting notes.
Create and track an action register.
- Other duties as assigned
- Open to individuals with 2+ years of experience as project coordinators.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environments a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering.
- PMP or CAPM certification considered an asset.
- Experience working in collaborative environments.
- Experience using Project Management tools and building detailed project plans.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to execute tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to understand constraints of resources, budgets and timelines, while remaining adaptable and flexible.
This is a full-time position based out of our Kanata office with some travel to our Smiths Falls location.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.