Senior Full Stack Developer
Website Canopy Growth
Senior Full Stack Developer
Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Cannabis brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes
inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
This is a rare and immense opportunity for anyone looking to get in on the ground floor of a premium, large-scale medical and soon to be recreational cannabis industry. With it, you’ll get the chance to directly impact a burgeoning industry and work with other highly motivated individual. If you believe in our mission, and know you can offer the type of passion, knowledge, and expertise necessary for this position, we’d like to hear from you.
- Work in Agile teams to design, build, and maintain the front and back end of our consumer facing analytics server platform
- Work with product and design teams to refine product requirements
- Develop and maintain reliable, scalable, well-tested code
Participate in the resolution of support issues and feature requests
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members
- Write unit and automation tests
- Amazon Web Services
- Node.js component library
- Python, PHP
- Docker, container-based applications, and service discovery.
- Scalable Database technologies MySQL, NoSql, Dynamo, RDS
- A collaborative code review process on Github
- Our mobile, full-stack, back-end, and devops team members work closely together to build our products holistically in an Agile (Scrum) methodology
This is a full-time position based out of Kanata, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.