Website Canopy Growth
Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Cannabis brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes
inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
- Scoping out production plans and estimating delivery timing for features
- Creating and implementing cohesive UX solutions
- Turn design assets (delivered as Sketch or PSD files) into web properties
- Implementing AEM and Shopify-based websites
- Delegation and distribution of tasks as necessary
- Other duties as required
- Must have a thorough understanding of Responsive
- Ability to work with MVC frameworks, such as Vue.js, React.js, or Angular
- CMS experience; Adobe AEM experience a major plus
An interest in back-end development an asset, including Java
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Versioning software; Git experience a must
- Experience with project and task management systems such as Jira
- Comfort with the command line – basic knowledge of file manipulation on remote servers through SSH
- Knowledge of Clean Code Practices/Methodology
- Excellent communication skills. Accurate communication is critical as some team members are remote
- Aptitude for learning new technology
- Experience with user flow design and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin
This is a full-time position based out of either Smiths Falls or Kanata, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.