Lead Performance Test Analyst
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
This position can be located in any of our Canada office locations.
About the Position:
As a member of the Performance Engineering team, the Lead Performance Test Analyst is someone who thrives in attacking performance bottlenecks, and promoting software quality best practices. You will be engaged in building robust software, and leading a team pushing the limits of scale and performance, as well as analyzing big data and determining the next problem before it happens.
– Proactively analyze, and optimize performance of the Dayforce HCM solution, resolving latency and scalability problems before they reach production.
– Lead a team in the delivery of performance test planning, execution, and analysis activities.
– Lead operational process improvement in performance testing, and analysis best practices.
– Participate in the creation, maintenance, and execution of automated performance test plans, test cases, and application benchmarks.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define system performance parameters aligned with product roadmap requirements.
– Design capacity experiments to determine scaling and utilization parameters for various service tiers.
– Analyze, report, and track performance results and recommendations to release management stakeholders.
– Strong proficiency with performance testing cloud-based, enterprise application.
– Proven ability to mentor and coach teams.
– Experience with performance testing tools, such as BlazeMeter, JMeter, Akamai CloudTest, and HP Load Runner.
– Strong analytical ability and a hunger for solving complex problems.
– Proven ability to write strategic code and scripts to test software modules.
– Coding skills in a modern object-oriented language (e.g., C#, Java, C++).
– Strong proficiency with SQL and a thorough understanding relational database systems.
– Working knowledge of modern web technologies including: HTML, WCF, JSON, etc.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
What Would Really Make You Stand Out:
– Experience with Application Performance Monitoring tools such as AppDynamics, Azure Monitor, and Dynatrace.
– Proficiency with statistical analysis tools including machine learning.
– Experience working with cloud-based solutions.
– Human Capital Management domain experience.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.