Telecom Sales Engineer
We’re looking for a Telecom Sales Engineer to support the sales team, present development solutions and create proofs of concept (POC).
· Programming experience with C
· 5+ year experience of networking industry
· Strong understanding of Switching, Routing, and Network equipment
· Expertise of network device internal software and hardware such as the Network Operating System (NOS), Switch device, PON, DPLL, MAC, PHY and transceivers
· Knowledgeable with packet processing and data plane/control plane operation
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation preparation and presenting
Nice to have:
· Experience with Broadcom
· Well-informed about advanced networking topics such as latency, time synchronization and Optical aggregation/disaggregation
· Experience with Fronthaul
· Highly flexible and solutions oriented.
· Decent knowledge of Broadcom devices is highly desirable
· Comfortable with the dynamic nature of consulting business
· Good interpersonal skills – friendly demeanour, collaborative, effective listener
· Talent to view software from an architectural and system perspective
· Has a passion about learning about relevant new technologies
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward cover letter and resume to: email@example.com