Test Automation Developer-Python
High Tech Genesis is looking for talented Test Automation Developer to join our Network Test Tools Development team in Kanata.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who are able to hit the ground running to become an active member of the development team. Our team designs, develops and delivers features on industry-leading network test automation tools and solutions.
Our team needs collaborative professionals who are experienced and can bring a strong perspective that drives change. In this role you will get the chance to innovate, architect, design & develop new infrastructure technology and building frameworks using both proprietary and open-source software.
· 2+ years of software and/or tool infrastructure development experience using Python.
· 1-2 years of experience in test automation, tooling & end-to-end test solutions
· Proficiency with Networking Automation (Ansible, Netmiko, YANG, etc.
· Superior software development skills with solid understanding of OOP design patterns.
· Experience with web development using Django or Flask.
· Familiarity with Unix/Linux and web application development.
· Experience building and improving CI/CD Pipelines.
· Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum Process.
Nice to have:
· Comfortable working with network test equipment, traffic generators such as IXIA, Spirent, TREX
· Proficiency with Docker and Kubernetes.
· Full-stack development experience, Angular4+, HTML5, CSS3 or SCSS/SASS, NodeJS, Gunicorn, Nginx, HAProxy, WSGI, ASGI etc.
· Prior knowledge and experience of working of ORM & Database (MySQL, NoSQL, Cassandra, Mongo, ELK); Data Collection APIs and SDKs; RESTful interfaces; Websockets
· Hands on experience of working with virtualization and containerization platforms (e.g. OpenStack, Docker) and container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes), Kafka/Zookeeper, Apache Hadoop/Mesos
· Overview and exposure on Big Data Analytics, Data Mining and Machine learning; Big data frameworks like Elasticsearch, Hadoop etc.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.