High Tech Genesis is looking for an experienced FPGA designer to join our team.
You will be working with some of the best engineers in the industry and will have a chance to coach junior engineers as well.
This position is located in Ottawa, On Canada or Alpharetta Georgia.
· 5+ years of experience in FPGA design;
· up to date knowledge of all the current trends and tools in the FPGA space;
· skilled with Verilog or System Verilog;
· good knowledge of FPGA devices from different vendors;
· experience with timing analysis and synchronization, SDC, CDC;
· design experience using tools like Vivado/ Quartus;
· experience with FPGA simulation environment; and
· background in telecommunications domain.
Nice to have:
· familiarity with UVM / Verification
· experience with Secure Boot
· Encryption Experience (Datapath level)
· Networking background: Ethernet, PCI-E, I2C, SPI, UART
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: You must be legally entitled to work in the US.