C++ Software Developer
High Tech Genesis is looking for a creative Software Developer with outstanding programming skills and proven software design abilities.
· C/C++ language 5+ years experience;
· solid Linux kernel mode experience (RedHat preferred) at least 3 years including debugging (crash dump analysis using Crash tool), understanding of device drivers / system hooking / netfilter / file operation (kernel level);
· very good understanding of Linux user mode application/tools/technologies including docker / Kubernetes;
· good to have Windows and have windows driver experience and debugging (WinDbg for kernel dump analysis);
· hands-on experience in network protocol and troubleshooting (i.e. TCP/IP, UDP, Wireshark, tcpdump); and
· good experience in Virtualization (i.e. VMWare, Citrix, Cloud).
Nice to have:
bachelor in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
· understanding of CI/CD/DevTools (i.e. Jenkins, Git, Jira)
· customer support experience
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote: ID#: 4DH0921SD