Reverse Engineering Software Developer
Are you a Software Developer that has some experience with debug? (Not debugging with print statements, but an actual debugger?)
Have you ever worked with Assembler?
If so, then we want to speak with you!
This is an OUTSTANDING opportunity for you:
· Take your software understanding to the next level by reverse engineering a large number of applications looking for security vulnerabilities
· You will have an opportunity to make a difference in the world. You will be identifying security holes for almost every anti-malware application in the world today.
You will develop digital signatures for network traffic-based attack detection.
· Strong experience with programming languages: C/C++ and Python
· Proficiency with debugging tools i.e. gdb, windbg, ollydbg, etc.
· A good understanding of TCP/IP protocols
· Experience with assembly language is an asset.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to have:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
· Industry experience performing similar technical role is preferred.
· Great attention to detail.
· Self-directed, self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume to: email@example.com