Huawei Canada continues to grow and we’re looking for experts to form a new WSS group in HiSilicon Opto-Electronics. You will be part of a group conducting groundbreaking research and solving complex problems in order to create the highest capacity WSS in the industry. The ideal candidate thrives on working on a team to solve complex technical problems, thinking outside of the box and taking ownership of technical challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Design of 1XN high dimensions, MXN ADWSS and NXN WSS optical systems.
- Design the WSS optical components, define the component specifications, and test methods.
- Develop the automatic commissioning solution for the WSS optical path, and resolve various optical problems during the commissioning to improve the mass production yield of the optical path commissioning.
What you should have:
- Have a basic command of the principles of geometrical optics and physical optics.
- Have a basic command of the optical design aberration theory.
- Have a proficient command of the Gaussian beam transmission, lens transformation, and coupling theory.
- Have a deep understanding of the WSS optical principle and optical architecture.
- Have a good understanding of the design methods of optical systems with complex WSS boards.
- Have experience in delivering WSS products.
Have a basic command of the core specifications and test methods of various optical components.
- Have general knowledge of the processing and manufacturing process
PHD or MASc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
Join us in leading the world’s innovations in Opto-Electronics!