Director, Product Management
Customer Experience Management Software and Services
Intouch Insight is seeking an experienced Product Management leader to join our team and be responsible for the health and growth of our core platform. You will lead a team of product managers and product owners to define and deliver the product plan. The Product Management team is responsible for leading Intouch’s strategic product objectives by developing and delivering solutions that delight and inspire our customers. You will be expected to be a “holistic product owner” and a team leader.
This position gives you an excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly motivated product management, engineering, and marketing talent as we continue to innovate in the CX space across a variety of CEM tools.
Intouch Insight is a growing technology and managed services company with headquarters in Ottawa, Canada. We take great pride in the Customer Experience ecosystem we’ve created, allowing us to be at the forefront of innovation and driving growth for our clients. We have a 25+ year history and a Fortune 1000 customer base. Our single platform approach allows multiple data sources such as Survey, Mobile form, Mystery Shop and Audit data to come together for analysis through our reporting platform. At our core, we’re passionate about helping businesses create experiences to earn customers for life.
About the team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that strive to surpass our goals and turn our vision into reality. We are responsible for winning the trust, building and sustaining long term relationships with our impressive client base, helping them grow their brands, delight their customers and achieve CX excellence. We work together to achieve our goals and use technology to stay connected, collaborate and jive.
● Create deep relationships with customers to develop empathy for the challenges of CX teams at midsize companies.
● Mentor and support a team of product managers in the planning and execution of future path and user stories.
● Develop a deep understanding of the business drivers of your products – profitability, pricing, services mix, sales channels, etc.
● Be a visible leader throughout the organization, advocate for our customers and the products that are truly meaningful to them.
● Work with business unit personnel to ensure seamless process integration for marketing, sales and support operations and to ensure the business is informed of the direction and status of the roadmap.
● Establish, refine and communicate throughout the business and to customers a shared understanding of the vision and roadmap planning of our products.
● Continuously monitor where your products are in their lifecycle and work holistically across the business to manage lifecycle events (end of life, new product launch, etc.)
● Be accountable for your results and report out to partners and executives on the impact your products and projects are making.
What You Bring to the Team
● 4+ years of product management or related experience; Familiarity with mid-market customers and products in a B2B business.
● Experience in Pragmatic Marketing and Scrum or other Agile development practices, methodologies and tools.
● Leadership and mentoring abilities.
● Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities under minimal supervision and drive results across cross-functional teams.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings; comfortable interacting with all levels of an organization
● Very strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence.
● A desire to grow in the thought leadership space and a passion for customer experience and B.I.
● The ability to act as a ‘Solutions Strategist’ in an Agile software development process, in a fast-paced continuous-deployment environment.
● You can ensure product success and client satisfaction by managing product backlog priorities, timelines, dependencies and critical paths, and assisting in solution rollout.
● You know how to work in close partnership with the development teams, attending daily stand-ups, calls, sprint planning, high level estimates and sprint retrospectives.
● You believe in providing regular, useful communication to all stakeholders, both internal and external.
● Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement and to personal development from industry best practice.
● Ownership of product roadmap
● Effective development of scope documents, epics and user stories that guide the development team (effective and groomed backlog)
● Effective Agile processes (Scrum and Agile Hybrid)
● Frequent, relevant, high-quality stakeholder communication
● Highly effective program & project execution
● Efficient and effective delivery of services (quality, cost control)
● Leadership of continuous improvement mentality
Why choose Intouch Insight?
● You prefer working in an entrepreneurial company where being effective is valued over bureaucracy and red tape.
● You appreciate managers that will coach and mentor you with emphasis on goal setting, and 1:1’s to further your professional development.
● You enjoy a culture and community of support for one another, allowing for growth and fun.
● You want to feel inspired by a tight-knit team of creative and intelligent folks who feel comfortable to innovate and enable their creative side while at work.
● You believe in a culture of caring, innovation and growth.
● You appreciate Intouch’s long history of success in the CX space with patent-pending features and cutting-edge philosophies.
Desired Skills and Experience
Project Management, Product Management, Leadership in cross-functional teams, Mentorship, Agile, UX experience an asset, highly organized problem solver, able to balance short-term needs and longer-term strategic goal achievement