We are searching for an outstanding developer to join Lytica’s development team, working with client facing and web- based tools. As a small company, our developers experience full cycle project participation including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming and .NET development. Use of new and emerging technologies, programming, design and database administration are all elements of this position.
Minimum of a recognized technical diploma in computer science or related field.
- Collaborate with the Operations and Development Teams to scope development efforts and meet project timelines.
- Work with business analysts to understand and interpret requirements and translate requirements into development specifications.
- Create development documentation, both technical and process related.
- Troubleshoot and provide alternative solutions.
- Active participation in development and review meetings.
- Ongoing training, enhancement and development of skills.
- Experience with asp.Net, C# and SQL
- Experience with SQL Server
- Familiar with ASP.Net MVC, Web Forms and Web API
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
Other relevant experience
- Familiar with the development of (.Net) and MS SQL Server and other SQL Server stack like SSIS, SSRS, ADO.net based applications.
- Familiar with Dimensional Modelling in data warehousing.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and available to work at our Ottawa, Ontario location.
Interested applicants should submit their application via email to Human Resources (HR@Lytica.com); only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lytica values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact the Human Resources department and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.