Senior Account Executive
Website Lytica Inc.
Senior Account Executive
Based in Ottawa Canada, Lytica is a Supply Chain Intelligence company that has grown to become the most trusted source of electronic component cost reduction tools to OEMs and EMSs/CMs (Contract Manufacturers) worldwide. Since the introduction of Lytica’s unique cost benchmarking methodology, 20% of the Fortune 500 and many of the top EMSs/CMs have made “Bradley’s Law” a foundation for their pursuit of a world-class cost base. Lytica’s strategic investments in AI have enabled a suite of SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) 3rd generation tools for introduction in 2020. The experience of our leadership team spans all aspects of the electronic supply chain; Chip Manufacturers, Agents, Distributors, CMs, and OEMs. Our unique mix of experienced industry pros combined with a cohort of smart and motivated subject experts makes for a great place to build-on or launch your career.
Lytica’s unique Value Proposition
Lytica provides the only commercially available method that allows a company to benchmark the competitiveness of their electronic component pricing against the real market. Our tools provide negotiation intelligence immediately actionable at the part number level with various SoS (Security of Supply) diagnostics. Enabled by big data and statistics, Lytica’s methods are valid regardless of a company’s size; manufacturing model; market vertical; geography; current competitiveness or channel of supply. The value of our tools is validated by a nearly 100% customer retention rate and the fact that SCM Executives often introduce the Lytica methodology as they join new firms. With our loyal customer base and a unique offering that all companies producing electronic gear should be utilizing, Lytica is poised for explosive growth!
This is a closing role. We are looking for a driven and high-energy individual with solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You have an ability to take qualified marketing and/or sales leads and formulate strategies to quickly translate these into new customers for Lytica.
What we are looking for:
· A minimum of 3 years of prior sales experience within the electronic component ecosystem:
– Device Manufacturer, Distributor, Mfg’er Rep, or Contract Mfg’er/EMS provider
· Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Engineering, Science, Business or a related field
· Has a passion and curiosity for hi-tech & new technology
· Excellent communication and critical thinking ability
· Empathetic, likes people and an ability to quickly develop a rapport
· Is holistically oriented and thinks in terms of solution
– Ability to qualify and prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate negotiating and closing skills
· Effective in interactions from mid-level to senior-level executives
· Experience with sales-oriented CRM workflow tools
· Driven, persistent and not easily discouraged
· Has strong closing techniques that will lead to signed partnership agreements
Why build a career with Lytica
As a Sr. Account Executive, you will be on the ground floor of our growing Marketing & Sales Team. You will be working individually and with our expanding Business Development & Customer Success teams. Working with the guidance of the EVP Sales and the executive team, your success will have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition. The Sr. Account Executive is also expected to play a key role in analyzing successes/failures and providing ongoing feedback on product features and pricing strategy.
Lytica values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact the Human Resources department and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent