Senior Software Architect
Martello Technologies is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada with st
Are you looking to work in a fun, international, fast-paced, and rapidly growing work environment? Martello Technologies is currently looking for a Senior Software Architect to join our team, located in the Kanata North Technology Park (Ottawa-Gatineau Region).
About the role
The Software Architect at Martello Technologies is a role where out-of-the-box ideas, customer-thinking and broad technical expertise is required. The role of the Software Architect is to keep the current state and trends in the changing cloud landscape and use this knowledge to credibly qualify, position and architect a cloud solution for Martello’s ITOps customers.
You should apply if you are the kind of person who can:
- Understand Cloud best practices around architecture, security, and storage to meet various customer needs
- Follow industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and share that knowledge with current and prospective customers
- Identifying business requirements and requirements of the stakeholders on the project
- Understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements
- Choosing the application architecture and each individual component of this application at a high level
- Choosing the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components
- Architectural review
- Writing project documentation and its support
- Creating unified development standards
- Controlling the architecture during the next iteration of the application release
- Train, coach, and mentor developers to grow expertise within the company
Desired skills and experience:
- 8-10+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
- Experience with Elasticsearch and familiar with the Elastic Stack
- Experience using Microsoft-oriented languages, such as C#, T-SQL, and PowerShell.
- Experience using .NET Framework, .NET Core and MVC
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- A degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in working with Agile methodology preferred
- A team-player mindset with proven ability to work in a diverse and international team environment
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- The ability to work remotely
- A sense of humor – work hard and play hard!
What we offer
- A challenging position in an international environment in a rapidly evolving industry.
- A competitive salary and benefits with excellent growth opportunities.
- An informal work environment in a dynamic, international team
About Martello Technologies
At Martello we believe in building technology solutions that have an impact. Our solutions deliver clarity and control of complex IT and network environment for better performance in 150+ countries. Listed no. 1 on Frost & Sullivan in Network Performance Management (NPM) solutions and no. 28 on the GROWTH 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
Martello has a positive, diverse and supportive culture. We welcome individuals who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every day. We aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch, we’re keen to tell you more!