Marketing Communications Manager
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
(Full time permanent position-5-7 years of experience)
Come work for us
Global manufacturers rely on Pleora’s real-time video products, standards knowledge, and systems expertise in mission-critical imaging products for the industrial automation, medical, and military markets. Our products help system and imaging device manufacturers bring new offerings to market quickly, while reducing risk and lowering costs.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing communications manager who can help us continue to grow awareness, adoption, and revenue of our products in existing and emerging sectors. In this role, you’ll own the strategy and execution for lead generation programs, including marketing automation tools and content development to address unique phases of the purchasing cycle for different markets.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in marketing automation systems (Pardot and Salesforce), inbound marketing, and content marketing. You have excellent communication skills, comfort and confidence presenting achievements and recommendations to the sales and executive teams, a solid understanding of the fundamentals of branding, positioning and persona development, and attention to detail. Most important, you can distill complex technologies into content that grabs the attention of an audience that includes engineers, designers, decision-makers, and purchasers. Nice to have skills include video production and basic graphic design.
What you do
- Be our Pardot marketing automation expert, including database management to accurately track and report lead activity, content development for lead nurturing campaigns, and working with the Manager, Marketing to develop and implement strategies to generate new leads in existing and emerging markets
- Work with the Manager, Marketing and Product Management, to develop, execute and manage communications programs for product and program launches that support brand awareness and lead generation objectives
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, product management, and engineering teams to develop marketing collateral, including presentations, product overviews, and application descriptions, that clearly aligns with and communicates Pleora’s value proposition and demand generation plan (video production and graphic design skills are highly valued)
- Track, manage, analyze, and report on lead generation programs to measure ROI and effectiveness
- Work with the Manager, Marketing and external contractors on ongoing improvements to Pleora’s web presence, primarily focused on leveraging existing and new content for web-based lead generation, SEO initiatives, and enhancements driven by analytics reporting
- Develop and execute on marketing communication programs supporting industry event participation, including pre- and post-show lead outreach campaigns to elevate brand awareness and support lead generation initiatives
- Other duties may be assigned as required
What you need:
- 5+ years in a B2B marketing role, with a strong focus on marketing communications and lead generation, preferably in the technology industry
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline; or a combination of education and work experience
Skills and Experience:
- Pardot and Salesforce expertise, including managing leads for marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to implement marketing communications programs supporting brand and product awareness initiatives to a technical audience
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with demonstrated ability in developing product messaging and marketing collateral for a technical audience
- Ability to successfully manage projects with multiple dependencies
- Demonstrated ability to track key marketing metrics and propose improvements to processes and initiatives based on metrics
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of various marketing tools, including web content management systems, web analytics, ecommerce platforms, email marketing, marketing automation tools, social media, Google ad words, and preferably with a sound understanding of graphic design and video production principles
This is how to apply: This job is located in Kanata, Ontario. If you have the experience we are looking for, please forward your resume PDF attachment to the attention of email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject header. We thank all applicants for their interest. Successful applicants will be contacted by Pleora for an initial discussion. If suitable, you will be considered for the short list and our formal interview process.
Pleora will provide reasonable accommodation to persons with disabilities to allow you to participate in the recruitment process, upon request.