Quality Control Engineers
Prevalent, Inc is pleased to announce the opening of a new software development centre in Kanata, Ontario. Prevalent is a leading security and risk management software vendor. Our enterprise SaaS application is used by customers to track and mitigate risks within their supplier base and internal business units. Now is a great time to join one of the fastest growing security and risk management companies.
As a Quality Control Engineer you will ensure that Prevalent products are fully tested throughout the development lifecycle. You will be involved in all areas of testing from test planning to Automated QA with an emphasis on defect prevention as well as detection. You will work within a busy agile software development team focused on short development sprints and regular release cycles.
These positions are located in Kanata, Ontario. You must be eligible to work in Canada for this role.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Planning and generating test scripts.
- Attending sprint planning and estimating test cases upfront.
- Ensuring the best possible test coverage across the application.
- Create, drive and build test strategies that are robust, reusable and scalable.
- Create and manage test environments.
- Experience of test automation using Behat, WebDriver or Selenium.
- Experience with cloud testing frameworks such as BrowserStack, Sauce labs etc.
- Experience with testing API’s such as RESTful, oAuth etc.
- Experience of test and issue management tools using the Atlassian suite.
- Experience using continuous integration processes.