RENAISSANCE REPAIR AND SUPPLY LTD
POSITION: Cable Assembler
Empowering customers to take control of their network lifecycle.
Location: Kanata, ON, CANADA
Industry: Refurbished Telecommunications & Data communications equipment provider
Company Url: www.renrns.com
Renaissance is a global leader in telecommunications, electronics and harsh environment repair located in Kanata. We provide excellence in customer centric technology and infrastructure solutions to “keep the traffic moving.”
- Assembles cable, assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- IPC-610/620 certified for crimple and solder techniques.
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to specifications.
- Performs duties as required in assembly of electronic equipment such as cables and harnesses
- Build and test cables.
- Solder wires and components
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Effectively interface with team members for component and equipment resources
1. Formal Education and Training
- High school leaving diploma.
- Electronic Technician Diploma or equivalent work experiences an asset.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience with electronic assembly.
3. Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to interpret drawings and production documents.
- Good hand to eye co-ordination.
- Close attention to detail.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Knowledge of function of various related test equipment
- Maintaining and exhibiting a positive attitude and outlook.
- Personal health and safety.
All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the Controlled Goods Directorate (CGD).
We thank you for your interest in Renaissance Repair and Supply. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.