Website RENAISSANCE REPAIR AND SUPPLY LTD
Empowering customers to take control of their network lifecycle.
Location: Kanata, ON, CANADA
Industry: Electronics Repair Provision
Company URL: www.renrns.com
Renaissance is a global leader in telecommunications, electronics and harsh environment repair located in Kanata. We provide excellence in customer centric technology and infrastructure solutions to “keep the traffic moving.”
- Ship, receive, sort, temporarily store, electronics equipment
- Maintain control of the warehouse with respect to inventory and internal controls, cycle counts, housekeeping
- Accurately enter shipping and receiving information into the facility’s computer system
- Produce and check the accuracy of a variety of reports and spreadsheets using the computer
- Identify and read vendor packing slips, carrier shipping documents, UPC labels, and company receiving documents
- Work efficiently with department heads and associates to perform assigned duties.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Comply with the Company’s Safety and Occupational Health Policies and Procedures and encourage associates to do the same.
- Ability to perform routine, repetitive transactions with a high level of accuracy
- Forklift certified
- Shipping experience using UPS/FedX/B13s an asset
- Ability to change or adapt practices, methods and work priorities.
- Ability to re-prioritize one’s activities to deal with various conditions or conflicting requests and work under pressure
- Able to regularly lift and /or safely lift and handle heavy loads, both manually and with devices.
- Methodical and efficient analysis of information so as to find solutions
- Read, understand and carry out written instructions.
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office suite
- Police Records check required
We thank you for your interest in Renaissance Repair and Supply. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.