Business Development Manager, Corporate Market
The Business Development (BDM) for Corporate is a full-time role, reporting to the Senior Vice President, Vertical Markets and Solutions. As a BDM, you will be defining long-term strategic goals related to Sales and Marketing efforts within the Corporate market space, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, and working with the sales team to negotiate and close business deals.
Working with Product Specialists, you will be facilitating or producing Ross product demonstrations at both customer sites and via webinar, as well as delivering presentations to prospects, clients, and partners globally.
You will Work directly with Ross Marketing, to develop Corporate focused marketing material for web, press, and presentations, as well as actively work with Product Marketing Teams to tailor messaging and implement marketing strategy specific to Worship Production customers
A key performance metric for the role is the long-term growth of the opportunity pipeline while simultaneously helping Ross to add more value to our customer experience. To achieve success, you must be able to generate new opportunities in this community through various methods, including but not limited to event participation, channel partner engagement, email out-reach, online demos, on site customer visits, and trade shows. You will interact with the Ross sales team to guide the opportunity through creating solution fit with the end user and navigating the decision making and acceptance process.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Develop, execute, and manage sales efforts for Ross Video’s Solutions for the Corporate Market
- Use your passion for technology, workflow and solutions to grow Ross R&D initiatives to continue to improve solution fit in Corporate Event Spaces, Studio environments and Remote Production applications.
- Provide sales support to the sales team internationally
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual orders targets.
- Build relationships with prospects and customers by calling on customer facilities either directly or in conjunction with Regional Sales Managers to promote Ross Production Workflow Solutions.
- Leverage existing relationships with clients and resellers to promote Ross Solutions
- Seek out, develop, and maintain relationships with complementary third party technologies and solutions.
- Advise and assist end users, re-sellers, and system integrators concerning sales and purchase of Ross Solutions for legislatures
- Perform market research to determine customer needs
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
You should have:
- Business degree or diploma
- Production Systems design, engineering, or workflow knowledge
- Experience in the buying or selling process in Corporate
- Broadcast, Event or AV applications
- Established ability to write convincing, concise, and professional marketing collateral and business correspondence.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Familiarity with software-based products and maintenance plans.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Production industry knowledge is considered an asset.
Contacts and knowledge are considered an asset.
Please note, certain positions at Ross Video are subject to background screening. If you are the successful candidate, you may be required to undergo a background check that may include employment verification, criminal records check, drug testing, credit checks, and motor vehicle records check for applicable roles.