Commercial Operations Systems Specialist, CPQ/CRM
Reporting to the Manager of Product Marketing & Pricing Systems, the Commercial Operations Systems Specialist, CPQ/CRM provides support to the Sales and Product Management Teams with CRM (Salesforce.com), CPQ (Apttus CPQ) and other commercial systems with an end goal of enabling Ross’ go to market strategies.
The COSS will provide day to day support to the Product teams on various SFDC and CPQ tasks such as creating and configuring products (standalone, bundles, etc.), diagnosing quoting issues and providing pricing assistance. The Analyst will take a proactive approach on recommending new processes or functionality with Salesforce.com or the CPQ which will enhance the Product Team’s abilities to market their products and provide tools to our Sales team.
On the Sales side, the COSS will help with quoting or pricing issues with the CPQ as well as enhancing output documents such as quote templates, among other duties. The COSS will also be very process-motivated, creating and improving upon existing processes and process documentation.
The COSS may also be asked to steer specific projects related to Salesforce.com or the CPQ tool.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Support to Sales and Product Marketing on commercial systems (Apttus CPQ, SFDC, Conga, etc.)
- Answer questions and provide super user assistance to product marketing and sales users.
- Assist in updating product and pricing data in SFDC.
- Help create and maintain product structures and rules within SFDC, ensuring consistency in how we present products across product lines
- Research and implement new commercial systems functionality as required (for example guided selling, machine learning, etc.).
- Develop and deliver training to new Product Management staff (BDM’s, MPM’s, POM’s) on how to use SFDC and the CPQ, as requested by the Manager.
Ideally, you have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Intermediate Knowledge & Proficiency (minimum 3 years’ experience) with Salesforce.com administration or development (Salesforce certification is a plus)
- Intermediate Knowledge & Proficiency with MS Excel (navigational shortcuts, formulas such as VLOOKUP and SUMIF, PivotTables and PivotCharts)
- Basic Knowledge & Proficiency with standard office tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Basic Knowledge & Proficiency (minimum 1-year experience) with Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ and/or Apttus CPQ (certification is a plus)
- Knowledge of sales processes and/or experience in sales
- Knowledge of product management process and/or experience in product management/marketing
- Extremely detail oriented – passionate about accuracy
- Organized – able to juggle the demands of multiple projects
- Solid planning and scheduling skills
- Proactive and action oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills – an ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
“Change agent” who is interested in improving internal processes
- Exceptional communication skills – comfortable presenting to audiences of 10-20 ppl
- Analytical problem solver – able to understand and create solutions for complex requirements
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently
Please note, certain positions at Ross Video are subject to background screening. If you are the successful candidate, you may be required to undergo a background check that may include employment verification, criminal records check, drug testing, credit checks, and motor vehicle records check for applicable roles.