Ross Video powers video production for billions of global viewers daily with the industry’s widest range of smart production solutions. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources team as a HR Talent Management & Experience Partner.
The HR Talent Management & Experience Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role with the mandate to lead the design and execution of innovative Talent Management and Experience strategies and programs to align with and energizes Ross’s business goals.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop, champion and lead proactive global talent management strategies and processes, including goal setting, performance management, employee development, career management and succession planning.
- Build a forward-thinking performance management process that promotes excellence and guides ongoing, multi-directional feedback.
- Build scalable professional development programs and tools that aid in growing employee capabilities and promote career progression.
- Assess talent management strategies to ensure diversity, equity and inclusion are embraced by the organization.
- Manage the Employee Experience survey and action planning initiatives.
- Analyze metrics and propose strategies to improve employee experience, morale, productivity and retention.
- Other duties as required.
Desired Experience & Background
- University degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Business Administration or related discipline, and/or equivalent work experience in an HR team.
- Minimum 5+ years of Talent Management or similar role, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- Superior communication skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization, including Senior Management.
- Experience with the progressive HR trends
- Solid working knowledge of MS-Office package and general computer software; familiarity with Ceridian Dayforce an asset.