Marketing Campaigns Manager (Job Req. #2020-135)
Marketing Campaigns Manager
The Marketing Campaigns Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs. You will work closely with stakeholders as well as Corporate Marketing, Sales and Services teams to formulate programs, campaigns and content to foster engagement with Ross’ target audiences.
You will have an established track record working cross-functionally within a business-to-business environment. You will tie strategy to execution by translating program requirements and goals into operational plans, while maintaining a close eye on results.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Work closely with key personnel within assigned Product Lines and verticals, and other Ross personnel as appropriate, to develop solution- orientated integrated marketing campaigns
- Develop and refine expertise for assigned product lines (PL)
- Develop and refine expertise for assigned vertical markets (VM)
- Become a trusted partner to assigned PLs and VMs
- Own, manage and implement marketing campaigns
- Be an active and contributing member of the Corporate Marketing team
- Formally report back on a regular basis to stakeholders on campaign progress
- Collaborate in the creation of video tutorials for training
- Work with Corporate marketing to ensure consistent standards, quality, branding, tone and process adherence across all marketing activities
- Leverage Corporate Marketing resource to develop world class collateral that helps achieve campaign objectives
- Own social media for assigned business lines and solutions
- Develop (along with key stakeholders) an annual marketing plan for assigned Business Leaders and Verticals
- Create and maintain high quality information and collateral, comparison sheets, high quality comparisons, high quality literature collection & maintenance, acquisition of competitive pricing and price list maintenance
- Assist with, under the direction of the PM/TPM, business line presentations for RSM’s, sales channels, and customers
- Co-Author and presentation of technical white papers for conferences and publication
- Create supporting application notes
You should have experience with:
- Marketing / digital marketing degree or diploma or engineering degree / diploma (with appropriate marketing experience)
- 3-5 years’ experience running integrated marketing campaigns in a high technology B2B environment
- Experience in any of the following verticals would be valued; sports live events, House of Worship, SaaS, Internet Protocol, Broadcast or Telecommunication Infrastructure and/or Live Production.
- Heightened communication skills; written and oral
- Able to take complex technical details and convey the information to others in an easy-to understand manner
- Organized and very detail orientated
- Aptitude for technology
- Understanding of target marketing
- Understanding of metrics of success -measuring the success / value of a campaign
- Marketing analytics – Understanding of Marketing ROI
- Expertise with campaign planning (project management), social media tools and CRM (ideally, salesforce, HubSpot and Bambu)