Project Manager – Facilities (Job Req. #2021-035)
Project Manager – Facilities
Ross Video powers video production for billions of global viewers daily with the industry’s widest range of smart production solutions. We are looking for a dynamic, customer focused self-starter to join our Facilities team as a Project Manager.
The Project Managers focus will be to manage projects at our main R&D campus in Ottawa and our global facilities. This will include but is not limited to coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. To manager scope creep as well as set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects. The Project Manager will be a key role in ensuring all stakeholders are engaged, informed and all aspects of each project meet the needs of the end users.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and to share with clients as well as other staff members
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including all financial approvals and PO tracking
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work in a team environment to complete project tasks through coordinate of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage the relationship with the client, all stakeholders, and third party/vendors
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Report weekly on financial matrix as well as other key performance indicators
- Escalate all issues to management as needed
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- May require travel to Ross Global offices as required for project leasing fit ups.
You should have experience with:
- College or university degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Min 5 years Project Management experience in construction/facilities fit up projects
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent demands while maintaining a professional attitude
- Solid communication skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization, including Senior Management.
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to all client requests; excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Solid working knowledge of MS-Office package and general computer software
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Knowledge of Ross Video products and/or broadcast/television production an asset.
Please note, certain positions at Ross Video are subject to background screening. If you are the successful candidate, you may be required to undergo a background check that may include employment verification, criminal records check, drug testing, credit checks, and motor vehicle records check for applicable roles.