Sales Operations Specialist (Job Req. #2021-089)
Sales Operations Specialist
At Ross Video, we are at the cutting edge of live video production, powering much of the world’s most compelling content with our smart production solutions. We are looking for a dynamic, organized individual to join us in the role of Sales Operations Specialist.
The Sales Operations Specialist is a partner in a collection of sales territories, which you will come to know well. You will help guide the business in the region by offloading back-office tasks from Regional Sales Managers, such as creating and maintaining account and contact information in our
customer relationship management system. You will also help to manage sales activity by assisting with opportunity management, tracking activities related to annual territory plans and by performing data analysis and producing reports. In this key role, you will optimize the effectiveness of our Regional Sales Managers and Inside Sales Specialists.
Sales Operations Specialists exude integrity, energy and passion while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail, superior organization & communications skills.
This position is based in Ross Video’s Ottawa office, with occasional travel to sales events and industry conferences.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Work collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and Inside Sales Specialists (ISS) to help guide regionally specific sales activity.
- Executing Sales related Administrative Activities
- Organizing and executing approved equipment loans
- Conduct forecast calls with RSM and ISS to update opportunity status’ and create tasks and reminders for RSM and extended Ross Sales Team
- Ensuring activities related to approved territory plans are executed effectively and on time
- Coordinating requests and approvals for product demonstrations and regional tradeshow activities
- Preparing and distributing quotes for warranty and software maintenance program renewals
- Proactively identifying and solving order issues prior to receiving a customer purchase
- Performing Data Management & research
- Adding new clients and prospects to our customer database
- Updating and maintaining existing customer data including corporate, financial and other related account details; contact information, accurate categorization,
- Preparing reports and research
- Offering regular insights to RSM and ISS that will assist in inspiring sales results
- Assisting in the completion of Sales related forms like DIW.
- Helping RSMs clear roadblocks, both external and internal
- Assisting in coordination and liaison with other departments
You should have experience with:
- University degree in Business Administration, or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a sales support or customer service role
- Experience with customer relationship management software (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Experience with MS-Office package and general computer software
- Solid problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- High energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Superb attention to detail