Senior Software Developer (Job Req. #2020-161)
Come join an Emmy award winning team of expert engineers solving the world’s most complex broadcast production problems with robust and innovative UHD and IP video processing products.
As a member of the Signal Processing Gear / softGear team, you’ll enjoy the rewarding challenge of making our products best in class and easy to use by delivering high quality embedded applications.
This focused team is counting on you! On top of being responsible for delivering technical solutions, you also have a voice in shaping the products and help deliver our customer with the ultimate solution for their needs.
- 10+ years of C, C++ programming experience
- Modern API architecture and design
- Some experience with Node.js and/or Golang
- Experience with Docker and orchestration concepts and tools
- Signal and media processing (e.g. moving and processing data streams)
- Codec integration and optimization
- Experience with third party vendor integration (e.g. library integration)
- Real-time software development
- Multi-threaded software development
- Understanding of networking Ethernet/TCP/UDP/IEEE 1588
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Excellent communications skills
- Versatility and eagerness to learn
- Work with the R&D team to architect, size, design and create new products for softGear family of
- Deliver high quality C/C++ code to perform real-time processing under Linux within containerized environment.
- Work with our product verification team to ensure delivery high quality solutions to our end customer