Service Delivery Operations Specialist
Reporting to the Manager of Training Operations, the Service Delivery Operations Specialist (SDOS) is responsible for the development and maintenance of effective operational policies and standards for the Service Delivery Department, with focused support on Technical Support.
While employing best practices for project implementation and utilizing product knowledge to support the development and maintenance of existing and updated workflows, the SDOS is responsible for the ongoing requirements and related capabilities definition for Zendesk and serves as the lead administrator. The SDOS is expected to collaborate with colleagues’ company-wide to assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures as per the departmental roadmap, and aid with training to facilitate the smooth rollout of approved initiatives; including working with Services Leadership to define change management strategy and execution.
The SDOS will be proactive and process-driven, gaining in-depth knowledge of the workflows and processes within the organization to ensure that interrelated requirements and associated departmental needs are considered. They will leverage project management best practices and related business acumen to help move projects forward and achieve cohesive cross-departmental results. They will also assist with research as it pertains to special projects and perform tracking and reporting on operational performance as required.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Developing, maintaining, and implementing effective operating procedures for the Service Delivery Department, with a focus on Technical Support.
- Working with Service Delivery Management to oversee assigned projects; defining scope, schedule, and related tasks, ensuring process rollout is clearly defined and implemented with required testing and training.
- Zendesk Lead Administrator – providing internal guidance as it pertains to corporate process and workflows within the system. Leveraging expertise and product understanding to execute on best practices for reporting, technical workflows, and project implementation.
- Collaborating with Services colleagues to ensure compliance with operational policies and standards.
- Helping promote visibility between regions and teams and facilitate successful Global project execution.
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of reference materials for the department, including policy and procedure documentation, project-related communications, and training materials.
- Performing tracking and reporting on operational performance as required.
- Ensuring compliance with operational policies and standards by all team members.
- Providing administrative support to the Service Delivery Department, as needed.
You should have experience with:
- Previous experience with process development, operational standards, and workflow creation – from the identification process, through to implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Experience in Zendesk administration with knowledge of Zendesk development/integrations.
- Experience with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge of CRM Tools, i.e. Salesforce
- Knowledge of process development, operational standards, and workflow creation – from the identification process, through to implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Familiarity with project management approaches (Waterfall and/or Agile), tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Ability to guide functional projects and collaborate with colleagues’ company-wide for process development.
- Experience with tools such as spreadsheets, support case management systems, and customer relationship management systems.
- Established ability to work with complex databases to perform analyses and generate reports.
- Above average PC/Windows computer skills and required programs.
- Solid analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience/education in Zendesk administration with knowledge of Zendesk development/integrations is highly desirable. Expertise further supported and developed through training as required.
- Experience with inventory management and related administration considered an asset.