The Software License Administrator’s primary responsibility is to create and manage software licenses in the license database for defined products within Ross Video’s diverse portfolio of live production solutions. The Software License Administrator exudes integrity, energy and passion while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail, superior organization & interpersonal communication skills.
They partner with members of the Sales organization and Product team, as well as correspond with our valued customers, to excel at the administrative management of global licenses and contribute to the integrity of our internal data.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, and updating key information in the license servers and in the asset records within Salesforce.com.
- License audits, collection, and processing of data.
- Provide customer service and support for all questions related to software licenses including advising on licensing rules.
- Contribute to software license management approach by following all the rules and policies and developing and maintaining process documentation.
- Communicate with product teams and internal sales teams to understand and implement license programs and tracking
- Communicate directly with customers as required to ensure accuracy in license information.
You should have:
- Post-Secondary Graduate
- 2-3 years of direct work experience in an administrative or customer service role
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Advanced computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Exceptional communication skills to interact with both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Ability to research product information across multiple systems and CRM tools
- Superb attention to detail
- Superb organizational skills and the ability to shift priorities depending on requests coming in
- Self-guided with the ability to work unsupervised while managing multiple duties/projects (multi-task)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience working in the high-tech industry
Please note, certain positions at Ross Video are subject to background screening. If you are the successful candidate, you may be required to undergo a background check that may include employment verification, criminal records check, drug testing, credit checks, and motor vehicle records check for applicable roles.