The Technical Producer is an integral part of the Ross Video Sales Operations organization. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on technical director who can breakdown large, complex video production projects into a series of concise, well specified deliverables with accurate timelines and resource projections. You will also foster a positive working relationship with Corporate Marketing’s production team and will assist with outlining ideal show structures and best practices.
To succeed in this role, you will be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented and have excellent communication skills. You will be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple on-going projects and are able to meet strict deadlines.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Champion the use of Ross technology to support internal production goals
- Provide expertise and production design skills necessary to meet the company’s internal production needs
- Assure the proper operation of assigned production facilities and resources.
- Produce, direct, edit productions and ensure consistent compliance with company policies.
- Conduct pre-production and post-production meetings.
- Clearly capture acceptance criteria, and specifications for each production.
- Identify engineering resources required to implement requested production capabilities
- Work with Product Management to identify and implement structured demos for our customer experience centers.
- Operate and direct productions using Ross video production equipment and workflows
- Provide constructive feedback to various Product Managers about product utilization and challenges encountered in real world production environments
You should have:
- Technical diploma in a related field and an understanding of and passion for live video production.
- 2+ years of experience as a Director for live broadcast
- Above average operational skills on Ross Video products, including Ross Carbonite switcher, XPression and Dashboard.
- Understanding of NRCS Control Systems
Please note, certain positions at Ross Video are subject to background screening. If you are the successful candidate, you may be required to undergo a background check that may include employment verification, criminal records check, drug testing, credit checks, and motor vehicle records check for applicable roles.