Website Coordinator (Job Req. #2021-028)
Working as part of the Corporate Marketing team, the Website Coordinator serves as the primary contact for all aspects of Ross Video’s website(s), handling a range of responsibilities that may include web design and development, routine site and content maintenance, and various updates to ensure sites align with the goals and objectives of the company.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Serve as the primary contact for all aspects of the organization’s website(s).
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Managers, and Regional Marketing Managers to maintain corporate Website, while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of web content.
- Develop, implement, and maintain e-commerce applications in collaboration with the organizations retail operations, sales, marketing, and related departments.
- Encourage and facilitate consistent, creative, and unified web design across the organization’s web properties.
- Collect and analyze web analytics and similar data; identify opportunities to improve search engine optimization (SEO), time on site, web traffic, and other relevant metrics.
- Maintain and document ownership of company’s internet domains.
- Assist employees with use of company websites through one-on-one support, user guides, and training sessions.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and ethical standards; and applicable state and federal laws and regulations including data security, privacy, and intellectual property laws.
- Maintain current knowledge of best practices and emerging developments in web design, web development, and technology.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required; coursework in digital media, web design, and/or computer programming highly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a Web Coordinator / Webmaster role, working with multiple projects and the ability to meet specific deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of website management, analytics, design, and SEO best practices and standards.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Web Hosting Services, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Highly proficient with HTML/CSS.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Bonus points if you have the following:
Please note, certain positions at Ross Video are subject to background screening. If you are the successful candidate, you may be required to undergo a background check that may include employment verification, criminal records check, drug testing, credit checks, and motor vehicle records check for applicable roles.