Regional Sales Manager – South Eastern Europe
Join Ross Video and you will have an opportunity to be part of a growing company that is continuing to build a greater presence in the European marketplace.
In the position of Regional Sales Manager – South Eastern Europe you should have an entrepreneurial spirit. You would be responsible for proactively and aggressively growing both existing and new business relationships for Ross Video in this region either directly or through Ross’ designated Business Partners. You would work from home and be supported by the team at our EMEA HQ in Reading as well as by the rest of Ross Video staff.
You should have experience and previous success in sales related to the Broadcast Industry. You will have passionate commitment to customer service and should be prepared to develop business relationships on a face to face basis throughout the whole of France. You will have a well-honed ability to communicate compellingly at all levels of an organization both in written and verbal form.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
As a Regional Sales Manager for South Eastern Europe, you will need to work with the existing team and your major responsibilities will include developing new business and maintaining existing customer accounts, while establishing solid relationships with all major companies in the broadcast, OB, studio, cable, rental, corporate and educational sectors of the broadcast market. You will also be responsible for establishing productive working relationships with Ross Video’s Business Partners within the region.
You will be responsible for preparing and conducting sales presentations at customer visits as well as conferences and tradeshows as required. Approximately 50% of your time will be spent travelling to customers and potential customers’ facilities providing information and support as required. You will also prepare reports, forecasts, and handle all aspects of account maintenance, as well as ensuring Ross Way to Sell disciplines are followed, including Salesforce management.
- Build relationships with end users
- Negotiate and close sales
- Deliver sales presentations to clients and business partners in the territory
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate and individual territorial goals
- Adhere to and follows the Ross Video code of ethics
- Develop and maintains sales forecasting activities and assists in setting of territory sales goals with business partners
- Perform market research to determine customer needs and pricing strategies
- Direct channel development activity in the territory and coordinates sales distribution by establishing business partner territories, quotas and goals
- Meet monthly order targets
- Assist in directing marketing resources to establish Ross
- Video products in the region
- Represent company at trade association meetings and exhibitions
- Assist in coordination and liaison between sales department and other sales related units
- Assist other departments within organization to prepare marketing plans specific to the territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition
- Assist in resolution of customer complaints regarding equipment, supplies, and services
You should have:
You will have a deep understanding of the broadcast and probably sport business, esports or corporate markets. You will have worked within a manufacturer’s account manager and/or reseller and/or system integrator. In addition, you will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience selling and achieving sales targets both via direct and in-direct channels in the Broadcast industry or related field.
You will have the established ability to negotiate and manage complex sales through to successful completion. Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- 5+ years’ experience in within the broadcast industry
- Successful track record selling & marketing broadcast equipment
- Ability to negotiate and manage complex sales through to effective completion
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Fluent English required. One of the territory languages is an advantage