Solutions Architect – France (Job Req. #2021-059)
Solutions Architect – France
The Solutions Architect role will support the EMEA Sales team in its initiative to increase sales of Ross Video technology in dynamic and innovative applications. This key role in the Ross Sales organization requires a unique blend of engineering / solutions solving skills along with the “soft skills” required in a sales process.
This is a diverse role that requires close collaboration with the company’s Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Technical Support teams to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address our customers’ needs.
In this role, you must live within 50 km of a major airport, have a valid passport, and be willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Participate and contribute to sales opportunities driven by the Regional Sales Managers, prioritizing efforts based on maximizing total impact on the team’s productivity.
- Coordinate closely with Ross’ internal Sales team and business partners to align solutions designed to meet our customers’ business requirements.
- Proactively educate and provide professional development to team and business partners in order to enhance their product knowledge and technical sales skills.
- Generate localized sales tools on various mediums for internal and external distribution (PowerPoint’s, Application Notes, Competitive Guides, White papers etc.).
- Engage in customer facing product presentations, demos, training, and workflow guidance to end-users and business partners at customer premise or tradeshows.
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities and collaborates with Sales to ensure these are effectively covered and advanced.
- Ensure the Sales and Marketing of product line follows the Ross Video Code of Ethics.
- Work on systems oriented and highly technical projects.
- Create drawings that capture the spirit of specific opportunities, while also creating general variations for use by other groups at Ross.
- Help to prepare world-class customer facing proposal supplements.
- Manage proposals for RFPs.
- Transfer post sale information to the Implementation Projects team.
- Participate in developing and implementing product awareness collateral / presentations.
- Provide client feedback to Product Manager(s) on product & application requirements.
You should have:
- “BTS Audiovisual” option Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of sales engineering or technical experience at System Integrators, TV stations or AV manufacturers
- Both technically savvy and commercially minded
- Understanding of the Broadcast / Media Technology Market
- Excellent and creative problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of industry standard protocols, connectors and terminations.
- Must be proficient in both Desktop and Server Networking.
- Advanced skill set in using in Visio.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Able to work co-operatively with and across all company departments.
- Exceptional knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Well-organized and able to work on multiple projects
- Must be fluent in French and professional working proficiency in English
Bonus points if you have:
- Existing knowledge and use of Ross Video products
Please note, certain positions at Ross Video are subject to background screening. If you are the successful candidate, you may be required to undergo a background check that may include employment verification, criminal records check, drug testing, credit checks, and motor vehicle records check for applicable roles.