Technical Support & Commissioning Specialist (EMEA)
As the Technical Support & Commissioning Specialist for the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) regions, you will be working with the Services team to ensure that our customers receive an excellent level of support and service delivery from Ross Video.
To be considered for this position, you must possess multilingual abilities, including fluency in French and English as a minimum.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Install Ross Video’s broadcast solutions online and at the customer’s location and ensuring full operational functionality of the products.
- Perform commissioning at the customer’s location.
- Prepare and test all commissioned gear prior to engaging the client in product training sessions.
- Troubleshoot technical/systems issues at customer facilities.
- Respond to technical support calls and follow documentation policies.
- Provide support to the implementation team, as required.
Assist with set-up of and attend tradeshows, as needed.
- Perform on-site, off-site, and online/remote customer training.
- Provide internal training for Ross Video’s employees.
Assist in the development of customer training methods, materials, and techniques.
- Provide feedback to the MPM & TPM on product operation, features and roadmap.
- Participate in the review process for upcoming software feature lists.
- Champion customer needs, notably operational features, roll-out and training methods as well as future feature requirements.
- Maintain the integrity of the customer’s training experience and provide feedback and input regarding suggested areas for improvement.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues through Zendesk.
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports, as needed.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge based technical notes and articles.
- Expedite returned material from the field for service reasons.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Technical background and knowledge of broadcast systems
- Customer service experience in a technical support environment
- Excellent trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Well-organized, very detail oriented, and able to work on multiple projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Keen attention to detail with accurate record keeping
- Must be able to work with a team as well as independently
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must possess multilingual abilities, including fluency in
- French and English as a minimum.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and passport
Travel required 50% of the time (short-notice and international trips) – subject to COVID regulations and restrictions, online support will take precedent over travelling.