Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house? We are looking for embedded software developers to join the automotive industry
What we’re looking for
- Highly motivated embedded software professionals with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
- Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
You will be involved in the development of cutting-edge software in the Automotive industry. Responsibilities include:
- Design, development and unit testing of embedded software systems and components in an Agile (Scrum, Kanban) environment
- Performance analysis and optimization
- Documentation of software designs and interfaces
- Bug fixing and maintenance
- Provide direct input into engineering estimate for business development team
What you need to get the job done
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 4+ years of embedded software development in C/C++ on Linux or any other RTOS
- Working knowledge of real-time embedded software development including established efficient software data structures, multi-threaded system design and code optimization
- Knowledge of Python
What will make us REALLY love you
- A friendly willingness to collaborate and play nice with others
- We can see that you have a love for project-based work and staying on top of your technical game
- Experience with AUTOSAR implementation and relevant tools such as Vector DaVinci Configurator and Developer, EB Tresos Studio, ARTop, ArUnit, etc
- Experience with automotive communication protocol such as CAN, LIN, FlexRay, UDS
What you’ll love about us
- Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
- Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
- Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
- Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
What we do
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically-intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.