Cavity Filter Designer
Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
- Intermediate/Senior Cavity Filter Designer
- Highly motivated hardware professionals
- Experienced designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
- Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
You will be an integral contributor to a team responsible for activities pertaining to design of new multi-standard radio hardware at the physical layer. You will be responsible for:
- The design of high power, 1-5GHz cavity filters
- Creating filter design specs based on standards such as 5G, LTE and 3GPP
- Creating test plans, performing & overseeing verification testing, and analyzing test results
What you need to get the job done
- 7+ years of experience in 1-5Ghz, high power cavity filter design
- Good understanding of PIM causes, issues and best design practices for PIM avoidance
- Good hands on working knowledge of filter test methods and procedures
- Understanding of 5G, 3GPP, LTE standards and how they related to filter performance
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team
- Good communication skills
- Good organization and time management skills
What will make us REALLY love you
- Antenna design experience would be an asset
- Ability to think outside the box in order to solve complex problems
- Willing to take on leadership roles when required
- Desire to learn and perform
What you’ll love about us
- Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
- Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
- Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
- Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
Who we are
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically-intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.