Continuous Integration Operations Support
Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
- Highly motivated software professionals
- Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
- Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
You will be an integral contributor to a team responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of a heavily utilized continuous integration flow at a major telecom solutions provider. You will be responsible to:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Continuous Integration flow and related machinery
- Working with a small team of Syntronic employees as part of a larger, international group
- Debugging/troubleshooting a wide range of technical issues
- Documenting issues and their solutions
- Communicating the overall flow status and specific issues to other sites during handover meetings
What you need to get the job done
- Relevant experience or demonstrated knowledge of software development, test automation and/or continuous integration concepts and technologies
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Outstanding problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to produce clear documentation for colleagues and customers
- Basic knowledge of Linux tools and operations along with a familiarity of Git, Gerrit
- Proven coding skills in one or more major programming languages: Java, C/C++, Python and/or Perl
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent education in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or another corresponding area
What will make us REALLY love you
- Detailed knowledge of CI/CD tools/systems such as: Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Makefiles as well as Dev Ops experience
Continuous drive for improvement
- Knowledge in LTE/5G wireless system
- A friendly willingness to collaborate and play nice with other
What you’ll love about us
- Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
- Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
- Career Growth Opportunities– being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
- Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
Who we are
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically-intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.