Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
- Highly motivated software professionals
- Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
- Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
- Perform CPaaS microservices systems integration, configuration, and deployment, using VM’s and containers.
- Perform installs and VM build-out using Ansible or Helm
- Integrate and configure 3rd party SW to provide different services including data stores and authentication/authorization
- Manage Upgrade Support Platforms, platform context debugging, solution level call flows and product patching
- Manage utility classes between groups such as logging, authentication / authorization, and load balancing
- Build and manage loads using Jenkins
What you need to get the job done
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a DevOps environment
- A bachelor’s degree in Systems, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Supporting Jenkins in a development environment
- Automation tools such as Ansible, Helm, Terraform and Harbor
- Experience using Kubernetes, Docker, Hazelcast, RabbitMQ & Kong
- Strong Linux skills in a virtualized environment
- Experience with REST API’s
- Database management for MongoDB, MariaDB, & PostgreSQL
What will make us REALLY love you
- You have a friendly willingness to collaborate and play nice with others
- We can see that you have a love for project-based work and staying at the top of your technical game
- Outstanding problem-solving ability, including debugging / analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to produce clear documentation for both colleagues and customer
What you’ll love about us
- Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
- Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
- Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
- Great Benefits – They start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
Who we are
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity, and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.