Radio Test Engineer
Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
- Highly motivated Radio Test, Integration and Verification Engineer to join a software development team responsible for developing leading-edge 4G/5G radio products.
- Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
- Professionals with the ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Test & Integration Engineer to join a Software development team responsible for developing and testing radio product software with a focus on the integration of new features and platforms. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work. Responsibilities include:
- Being a member of a cross functional team which is responsible for systems design, development, integration, and testing
- Performing Software Functional Integration and Verification on Node and Subsystem levels using manual and automated verification environments. This includes setting up the test environment, defining test cases, executing test cases, debugging issues, and generating test reports.
- Participating in designing and building automated test systems, and developing test scripts
- Contributing to continuous improvements of products, as well as being involved in new and exploratory test procedure concepts.
What you need to get the job done
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of 3GPP specifications.
- RF performance background preferable.
- CDMA/GSM/WCDMA/LTE/NR knowledge preferable.
- Experience with 4G/5G End to End systematization and integration.
- Test automation expertise in Java an asset.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written, providing effective communication building strong relationships internally as well as externally.
- B.Sc, M,Sc or Ph.D. degree in a relevant area, or equivalent experience, preferably with demonstrated experience and knowledge in the above mentioned required skills areas.
What you’ll love about us
- Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
- Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
- Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
- Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
What we do
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically-intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.