Senior iOS/Android Developer
Are you ready to be part of a leading global software and engineering design house specializing in the design and development of full stack software solutions as well as embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
- Highly motivated software professionals
- Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant going above and beyond our customers’ expectations and requirements
- Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
You will be an integral contributor to a team responsible for the frontend development of a world class consumer IoT product. You will be responsible to:
- iOS/Android application development using Swift/Kotlin
Design, develop and test front end software components in an Agile environment
- Architect extendable and reusable solutions
- Perform performance analysis and optimization
- Document software designs and interfaces
- Bug fixing and maintenance
What you need to get the job done
- Expert level iOS/Android mobile development experience
- 2+ years’ production experience with Swift / Kotlin
- 2+ years’ production experience using Xcode and Android Studio
- 4+ years’ experience of C++, Java, C#
- Experience with REST API services
- Proven experience working with Agile methodology, CI/CD
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What will make us REALLY love you
- REQUIRED for consideration: You’re able to show us a portfolio of iOS/Android applications you have developed
- You’re a team player that thrives on enabling your team mates to also excel!
- InVision, Qt Design, Sketch, Adobe Xd experience a +
Interaction design and/or visual design skills a +
What you’ll love about us
- Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
- Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
- Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
- Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
Who we are
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically-intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.